home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

farewell festivities


festive earrings with crazy octopus hair!


first snow fall


worlds smallest Christmas card off my little sister


sweets from Santa, nom nom nom


my deeeeeelicious mince pies 


festive nails 1


festive nails 2


festive jumper


my gorgeous Acme case off my brother..

And..... my MacBook Pro, from my lovely boyfriend!

Just a overview of my Christmas, hope you all had a wonderful time. Can't believe its be and gone so fast... love the build up towards Christmas more than the actual day.
Happy New Year to you all, what are your NYE plans?


2 comments:

  1. Love the Santa nails!
    Laur x

    Www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! they were suprisingly easy to do :D

    ReplyDelete