home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Monday, January 16, 2012

converse











If you can't tell already.. I'm looking for a new pair of converse! 

I already own two pairs: 
a red/pink hi tops
floral pair lo tops

There are so many unique designs out alongside the range of colour block pairs. 
I really love the first pair as they are different to other converse I own, they are not the obvious converse. Think I might have to invest in the top pair for summer! I love the stars and stripes print. 
The childrens converse are too adorable, I wish i could squeeze into the unicorn pair and the minnie mouse pair.... There is a Dr. Seuss range available on converse.com that I was lusting over before Christmas but unfortunately then don't ship to the UK so my search continues...

are you an avid converse fan? what pairs do you own?


p.s, check this out: www.canvaswarriors.co.uk



2 comments:

  1. The second pair is so cute - I would love to have them ;))
    Could you take a look at my personal style blog: www.violinstyle.blogspot.com ?
    If you like it, please follow me via GFC, I'll be happy to follow you back ;)
    Greetings,
    Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are too cute! i'm gonna order myself the first pair.
      i followed your blog!

      Delete