home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Thursday, January 26, 2012

cry baby bunting



"Cry Baby Bunting
Daddy's gone a-hunting
Gone to fetch a rabbit skin
To wrap the Baby Bunting in
Cry Baby Bunting"


necklace - asos
bracelet - asos
ring - asos


I love bunting, its super dooper easy to make and creates a great home made feel. It would make a lovely gift if your scrimping this year!
I saw all three of these items on Asos, I was just searching for the bunting ear cuff/hair clip on there but came across these wonders, I like the ring but i'm not a fan of anything that will make my fingers green.
I think, I will defo be investing in the bunting necklace as it will brighten up an outfit.
The colour palette is very on trend pastels at the moment too!

have you got your eye on anything from S/S12 collections at the moment?


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think i might treat myself to the necklace on payday! :D

      Delete
  2. These are so adorable, might just have to get one :) x

    ReplyDelete