home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Friday, January 06, 2012

ditsy print


I was so excited when my Accessorize package arrived after the dissapointment of my Dorothy Perkins parcel yesterday (too big, too small have to return it all) It was packaged beautifully, unlike most packages that are bunged in a boring grey bag. My items were wrapped in pink tissue paper, and it was like opening a present - to myself hehehe - so here are my beautiful Accessorize purchases!



Ditsy Floral Backpack

I bought this for my holiday this year as an alternative to a beach bag that will weigh down one side of my body and hurt my shoulders. But I love it sooooo much I might swap my handbag for this tomorrow!
It will brighten up my day with this horrible weather.



Vintage Rose Shorts

I also purchased these for my holiday, there so cute and lightweight. There made of a linen/cotton mix which is quite thin allowing your skin to breathe, this will be great when I'm on holiday.


Now i just need to book a holiday... have you made any travelling plans?


No comments:

Post a Comment