home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

it's always darkest before the dawn







 




velvet skater dress: eBay harness: Dorothy Perkins

I have wanted a harness for a while now but it didn't feel just spending an excessive amount on one as I wasn't sure how much use I would get out of it, so when I saw this one in the DP's sale for £5 I had to get it. It is a great accent piece to just put on and make an outfit stand out.


I ombre'd my hair before Christmas, which was super super easy to do!
I used Perfect 10 due to the quick application time of 10 minutes. I am a medium blonde naturally, so the shade I purchased didn't really seem to make a difference but it is quite prominent in these images. I will have to dye it again with a stronger kit, or a higlighting kit. note to self: buy highlighting kit...


No comments:

Post a Comment