home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

lazy day





Bit of a boring post, but I am to tired to write anything remotely interesting.
Exhausted after the excitement that was Christmas so tonight will be spent cwtching in bed watching my Harry Potter boxset and avoiding tidying my room.  i really don't want to tidy my room!



I recieved these books for Christmas, which will go perfectly with my day off tomorrow.
- cue cake post here -

Ooh also my Dorothy Perkins package arrived shortly after I got home from work - yay! - will share my latest goodies with you tomorrow when I am motivated to take pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I really need to start baking again! I used to bake so much, but I haven't done any in awhile.

    You look so pretty in the top pic, you have really cute bambi eyes :)

    Lovely blog, i'm following.

    Happy New Year!

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you that's such a lovely comment! :)
    I'll check out your blog when I'm at a computer, happy new year to you too!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete