home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Thursday, January 19, 2012






 cardigan - new look
mustard vest - new look
high waisted shorts - new look
shamballa bracelet - clothes show

woah, didn't realise I was dressed top to toe in New Look today till I wrote that... anywho...
Today I wore this outfit and wondered to town, it was a ratty hair and minimal make up kinda day.
I had every intention of starting my Incredibles costume, but when I went to print onto my magic paper it had no black ink left, bummer! So I paid a very kind local graphics company a £1 to print it for me. The d.i.y shall commence tomorrow with a post to follow.

Shamballa bracelets have been very popular at festivals last year and are set to be popular again this year, this bracelet retails at £29.99 in Argos stores, so I swiftly bought this on when I saw it for only £5 at the Clothes Show. There is a wide range on eBay rather cheap, I bought a rainbow one and a turquoise one which made lovely Christmas gifts.

do you have any fun d.i.y projects?

1 comment:

  1. Love your shamballa :) I have one in black and silver!
    Laur x

    Www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete