home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Friday, January 27, 2012

payday wishlist


it's payday - YAY! - this is my little payday wishlist, I'm trying not to spend my wages this month as I don't know where I'll be financially next month.. 

001 - I have wanted this pair of Converse for a while now, they are all black and all leather! so sexy, the cheapest I can find them is £57 at Office. They'll be a great alternative to ouchy heels on nights out. 
And will look great with a cheekey pair of new shorts I purchased...

002 - I love the work of Rob Ryan, his book 'This Is For You' is so painstakingly beautiful I could stare at it for hours. This is a cute alternative to a dairy, it will come in handy for just jotting stuff down and the odd doodle!

003 - I already own a thin jersey blazer that I swooped up for £5 at Primark, but I want something more reliable and well made. The Topshop ones are on my radar at the moment, there is a lot of colour block blazers available to buy, but I think I'll be after a trusty black or grey one.

004 - H&M sent me a mini catalogue through the post, I saw this outfit and just wanted it all! It's a bargain outfit costing under £30, what tempts me more is the £5 gift voucher H&M sent me in the post... 

005 - Every girl in the universe seems to be in on the Topshop Vectra hype, or own a pair but me! I'm watching a few pairs on eBay, so hopeful to get a pair they will look great with jeans, shorts, leggings, dresses, tights... everything in my wardrobe! I must own a pair.

006 - How cute is the initial jewellery from asos? Whats even better about it is the price! both £6 each.

I'm also looking into getting a tripod so I can have more outfit posts, as my current set up for taking outfit pictures is this..


what are you buying this payday?!

No comments:

Post a Comment