home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Sunday, January 08, 2012

shabby chic

I had a phone call yesterday to arrange delivery for my new bed frame YAY, it's a white metal bed frame that with my discount and vouchers only cost me £24 bargain!
I am currently in the process of decorating my bedroom so here is a little inspiration...








I already have a few bits and bobs for my bedroom, I keep finding cutesy accessories but I'm finding it terribly hard to find affordable furniture, may have a look around charity shop to see what I can renovate!
I'll post my newly decorated bedroom when its in a suitable state, I fear it might look like a Cath Kidston bomb may of gone off in here by the time I've decorated...

I do not own images


3 comments:

  1. love all these pictures! what type of bed are you getting? I'm getting a new one delivered next week too! can't wait it's a cream metal vintage looking frame and a memory foam mattress :)
    can't wait to see your photos of your bedroom when it's finished :)
    love, rosie
    www.everythings-rosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds similar to mine minus the mattress! its coming along slowly, but a post will follow as soon as its done, have a lovely day :)

      Delete
  2. These pictures are gorgeous, makes me want to sort my room out!x

    ReplyDelete