home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Sunday, January 22, 2012

singing in the old bars, swinging with the old stars





velvet skater dress - ebay
star tights - ebay
wedge boots - clothes show
bracelet/ring - new look
earrings - primark

These are photos from last weekend that I took after I staggered in at 2am!
I finally wore my velvet skater dress that I posted about ages ago, I teamed it with one of my many pairs of patterened tights - obsessed - and my trusty wedge boots which are extremely comfortable.

I wore my halo hair extensions out which blended unbelievably well with my natural hair and created a brilliant ombre effect. I had lots of compliments as people thought it was my real hair! They are very easy to style, and took the heat of my ghd's pretty well.





2 comments:

  1. you can find some amazing stuff on ebay! the dress and the tights are amazing... and i absolutely love your accessories. gorgeous eyes!

    hope you had a great wknd.
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete