home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

tartan cwtch







I first spotted this scarf in December time, but with the vast amount of presents I was purchasing it didn't feel right spending £15 on a scarf - even though i reeeeally reeeeally liked it -
 The mix of earthy tones and the thick material reminded me of winter nights at my grandparents when I was younger wrapping up in the old holey tartan blanket. I did keep checking on it at my local Dorothy Perkins on my lunch breaks but alas the price kept me holding back.
I was creating a return for my recent Dorothy Perkins order when a wonderful equation popped into my head: sales + scarf = :) > :(

The scarf is now out of stock online, which was a great sign to me as my instant thought was it had sold out from being a mega bargain, and that it was!
I swiftly went into my local store this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see a nice big red £8 sticker on the original label, and was further more pleased when the cashier told me it was.... £5!

have you snapped up any great January sale purchases?
note to self: stop spending.

No comments:

Post a Comment