home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Monday, January 30, 2012

to keep, or not to keep...

Morning! Where did the weekend go? Oh well, back to work today after my super lazy day off yesterday.
This morning has been spent searching through the remainder of sales shops have to offer..




how cute are these items from Lauren Conrads range?
I found them on www.kohls.com never ordered off there, not even sure if they ship to the U.K but they are affordable and super cute so I thought I'd share them with you.
I love the scallop detailing on the blazer, although it had rubbish reviews for quality.
Lilac shades are currently on my radar, a colour I have despised for many years but I find I have grown quite a liking to it. this may be a good thing or bad, still undecided...








I went through some of my old stuff, and found this dress which I have never worn, not sure whether to keep it, eBay it, or give it to charity. I like the floral on it but its difficult to style. The colour palette is quite dull which makes it more suitable as a winter outfit than summer. But because of the one shoulder style it's difficult to team with a coat throughout winter, ah.
What do you think of this dress? Do you think you could give it a home?

p.s i'm putting together a give away in my head. p.p.s it looks awesome.
so spread the word of lo0wza.blogspot.com cause as soon as we hit 50 followers its going live!



1 comment: