home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Thursday, January 12, 2012

twit twoo






coat - new look
dress - new look (v. old!)
scarf - dorothy perkins
hat - next
boots - charlies

I treated myself to this adorable owl hat in November time, I was quite surprised at the price of £10 as I find Next to be quite expensive. The pom pom ear detail is too cute to have been left behind.
 I love character hats and this cutesy one had to be added to my collection!

day off, 1 of 2: I spent the first have of the morning locked in my bedroom - mum, force of habit of keeping my little sister out - I after wandered into town to meet my Mum. I also made some jam thumb prints which are swiftly dissapearing out of the tin, and cooked me and my boyfriend a lovely meal.

excuse my bedroom floor/surroundings in the middle of decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment