home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Sunday, January 29, 2012

weekend spends


 




tripod - argos
card reader - play.com

Today was an extremely lazy day, I brushed my hair.. and teeth and just slobbed out at my boyfriends
Isn't that what Sundays were made for?

I picked up this tripod after work on Saturday, it was half price it took a couple of minutes to figure it all out. It has three extensions so you can put in position at different heights, Its very lightweight and came with a carry bag. I had a quick play around with it in my bedroom, I'm not sure how stable it would be outdoors as it appears quite flimsy, but for my need as a amateur it is an amazing product! 
It was around £13 which is brilliant for someone who is just starting out and doesn't want to spend to much, I hope this will encourage me to get outside and take more photographs.
Hopefully I'll be able to post more outfit posts now as I no longer need to rest my camera on a pile of books and hope for the best.

A card reader arrived through the letter box on Saturday, as my MacBook doesn't read my camera through it's usb cable - booo :( - it was £3.49 which was also another amazingly priced purchase! I can now upload my pictures straight to my Mac instead of the long winded way of uploading them to the P.C, then my USB drive, then my Mac.

I also bought a few bits and bobs for my bedroom which is coming along very nicely and will be shared with you very very very soon.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and I just want to say hello and thank you to my 19 followers, I've kinda gone from none to 19! My followers keep seeming to be going on the up, which is very rewarding to see people are enjoying my content.


No comments:

Post a Comment