home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

cosmopolitan: make up tools





cosmopolitan eye lash curler
cosmopolitan powder brush 
both from superdrug

I have had a break out of spots recently - boo :-( - I've been very busy lately so it could be related to that, but I thought it was time to refresh my make up tools. I've had a cosmo powder brush for an ashamedly long time - i'm not prepared to admit how long - so thought it was time to invest in a new one, the bacteria on my current one could be the cause of my unwanted spots. Gross, I know but it is a possibility, Its nice to treat yourself too. I also bought the Cosmopolitan eye lash curler. I have never had one before, due to my Mum telling me at a young age that they are dangerous and can make you blind, to avoid me messing around with one (thanks mum!) I have since grown up and learnt otherwise, I have seen a lot of bloggers post about the shu uemura one which was tempting to get, but as I am a eye lash curler virgin and I'm not sure how much I would use it, I opted for the Cosmo one.
As a first time user, I am very impressed with the eyelash curler it is simple to use and is very effective and the curl in my eyelashes was instantly noticeable. As for the make up brush I can highly recommend that to any one after a new brush! I paid just over £10 for both products, which I find is a steal for branded beauty products.

have you ever used cosmo products before?
what do you recommend?
p.s 21 more followers till the giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. I've never used these products before but I always use an eye lash curler mine are so dang straight!

    dearest-lou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete