home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

D.I.Y: valentines present


Valentines Jar
you will need:
a treat (moshi monsters)
lots of love themed sweets
a jar (i used a plastic one as its for a child)
a cotton square
ribbon
also: pen and paper, too post a secret love note inside!





I have never been a fan of Valentines Day myself and just see it as a money making holiday. I mean if you love someone tell them all year round not just on February the 14th! But I have a 5 year old sister at home who is becoming aware of holidays now and as much as I am not fussed about Valentines day I want to make it special for her. So I set out to make her a present, I did think of getting her a rose but she wouldn't fully understand and appreciate that so a jar of sweets and Moshi Monsters will go down perfectly!



 I also made her this mini accordian book using a free MCP template, I just copy and pasted in the photographs and backgrounds. This is something that she can keep!
Will you be doing anything special this Valentines day, or just passing it by like me?
p.s 26 more followers till the super dooper give away i have planned!

4 comments:

  1. i agree, we should tell our loved ones that we love them everyday and not just on valentine's day. with that said however, i think it would still be nice to give little gifts to celebrate the day. this diy present is perfect! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Udderly Smooth Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe you will recieve a cute little gift :D

      Delete
  2. This is a really cute idea!
    I may try this for my little cousin, but obviously not valentines themed!
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, its good as well if your on a budget! :)

      Delete