home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

swallows & denim





dress - asos
belt - new look
jacket - miss selfridge
boots - charlies

This is what I wore today, I wanted a bit of a change as I am forever wearing trousers at worked so I wanted to embrace my feminine side. I got this jacket in the Miss Selfridge sale last year for £15 which was awesome as I wanted it full price which was £45 if I can remember correctly, I love this jacket its thick and has a comfortable lining. My brother has named it my Steampunk jacket. The dress I got from ASOS it was around £20 in the sale, I love the swallow print on it and the floaty skirt. My Bear Grylls tickets arrived that I got my boyfriend for his birthday which made me super excited as it made it all real! I need to find us somewhere to stay and booking a hotel is my top priority at the moment. 
I got the bargain of the century today, which I am still in awe about a Ted Baker playsuit reduced from £59 to £5, I couldn't believe it I still can't, its awesome in every possible way, it shapes me perfectly the cut on it is amazing and I'm rambling now but I just can't wait to wear it!

i've had a few more followers recently "hello!" remember when we get to 50 theres a giveaway!

4 comments:

  1. wonderful..creative..funny..sweet..thanks so much for sharing!



    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Black Junior Bridesmaid Dresses New Style Flower Girl Dresses Wedding Dresses with Sleeves Plus Size Mother of Bride Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dress is gorgeous, I love swallows!
    I must go take a look at asos
    x

    ReplyDelete