home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Thursday, February 02, 2012






Had a very very very busy day, baked three cakes, went for a little food shop, removed the remainder of my nail polish and that was just before 10.30! I did procrastinate a little bit this morning as I recieved my mystery brief for the apprenticeship task, I baked cakes to put my mind to rest and went back to my college to get away from any distractions in my house. It was lovely to catch up with old faces and to see my tutors again. They were pleasantly surprised with the banana and peanut butter cake I gave them.

These pictures are from my outfit on Tuesday. Yes thats right, that is snow I have on my dress!
How awesome is that? Really hope it snows asap. This is the necklace I wore on my shopping trip the other day, it's very cute and rustic. I've had it for about two years now but you may be able to find one similar on eBay, it was originally from Republic.

are you hoping for snow like me, or would you rather it stayed far far away?



P.S This is what I designed today for my task.
The task was to design a website and logo for a company named 'The Caravan Park'
I'm quite pleased with the outcome! What do you think?




1 comment:

  1. Love "the caravan park" :) Well done low, hope you get it :) xx

    ReplyDelete