home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Friday, February 03, 2012

i ♥ paperchase








Walking into Paperchase is so dangerous for my bank card, it's like I have a little angel and devil perched on either shoulder tempting me to buy crafty goods.. LOL.
Seriously though Paperchase is one of my favourite shops, I have probably spent a fortune in there over the past three years and own triple my body weight in square kraft books. AWESOME for scrap booking! 
I have been contemplating getting a diary as I've purchased some in the past used them for a while and then forgot about them. I am obsessive compulsive when it comes to lists, i make lists about: money, clothes, food shopping, presents, craft projects, money woes.. mainly money. 
This notebook is perfect as it has a little wallet like pocket in the back so I can ram all my messy piles of receipts/mini statements that gather weekly into the back! Also, how cute is the design?! Its got a magnetic closing on the front of the notebook to, so no little elastic holding it together.
I had to get these index stickers of course for my new notebook, how will I know which page is which without a large eyed colourful owl leading me to it? They were just too sweet to be left behind!
I also bought some decorative tags, I love love love luggage labels. I normally stain them with tea or coffee to age them and create a vintage effect. But these colour tags really caught my eye they are very nostalgic and remind me of bunting. They will be used for the craftiest of projects in one of my many ongoing scrapbooks!


Do you have any craft projects on at the moment?
p.s i have a Valentines project coming up to share with you!

1 comment:

  1. I can't leave paperchase without making a purchase, it's impossible!

    ReplyDelete