home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

inside my make up bag


001.

002.
003.
004.

001. l'oreal true match foundation. (W1 golden ivory)
I have always been a fan of l'oreal foundation, in my early teens I was obssessed with dream matte mousse (wouldn't go near it now) This is my go to foundation, if it becomes discontinued I will be beside myself. It matches my skin tone perfectly and blends really well. The price of it has gone up, along with everything else but this still only cost £9.99. Which I think is brilliant, it is affordable for me and it does exactly what I need. 

002. powder & bronzer (002 pink blossom/022 sun bronze)
I use a powder and bronzer daily, applied with my cosmopolitan brush. I really like this powder the shade I have leaves a rosy shade on my face, it doesn't drown out my colour. It is meant to minimise the appearance of pores, and creates a natural shine. I have been using bronzer for a while now, I have attempted using blusher but it just makes me look like a circus act. I just apply it to my cheeks. I really like the shade I have it isn't to dark and overpowering, it's just right for this goldilocks.

003. models own eye shadow. (white pearl)
I got this eyeshadow free inside my models own bag from the clothes show, I have used it quite a lot. I don't tend to use eyeshadows daily, but this one has started creeping into my daily routine just to make my eyes a bit brighter.

004. rimmel mascara.
this is my current mascara, I as an individual am an absolute fail when it comes to mascara. I just can't seem to find the right one? This one does make my eye lashes look longer and fuller, volumus as the packaging tells. But I find it clumps, which is not good. If I could only be allowed to wear one make up item for the rest of my life it would have to be mascara. As it just defines my eyes more. So please share with me your mascaras!

Also in my make-up bag is a pot of vaseline, its great for lips, cheeks and you can even apply it to your eyes if you don't have any eyeshadow. It also helps promote eyelash growth! I also have a wonderous little tube of golden eye, as I am prone to getting colds and yucky things in my eyes. It just leaks out all the bad things, gross I know. 

Do you have any wonder products to share?
hello, to my 3 new followers, 17 more to the super giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment