home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Thursday, February 23, 2012

matalan haul


oopsy, cut off my head!


top - dorothy perkins
shorts - matalan
necklace - matalan

Having quite a busy week again, went shopping with mum yesterday before work. I was super tired by the time I went to work at two. Couldn't really be bothered to try anything on, spent £25 in Matalan and came away with loads! I feel Matalan is underrated as a high street store, my local store is over an hour away I was amazed at the value of the products the quality is good too. I really enjoyed looking through the Be Beau range. I Bought these shorts, for a mere £10 - which were omg, full price - I was amazed at how cheap they wear, considering how much you could expect to get a similar pair from Topshop or River Island. I'm obsessed with polka dots and pastels at the moment, so thats one off my list. These shorts are a great piece for my wardrobe as I can wear them now with tights and a cardi but they will also look great with a strapless top and sandals in the summer! can't wait to wear these in summer..
I also picked up a lunch box that I've been wanting for a while, but couldn't justify paying for it to be delivered as that would make it one expensive lunch box.


But how cute is it? Its similar to Cath Kidston floral prints which I am a sucker for! Can't wait to pack up my lunch and show this off. I also picked up a torque necklace half price for £2.50 which I have seen a lot of bloggers wearing, so that will be making an appearance soon. Picked up my sister some cute little jewellery which was also extremely cheap and if you follow me on instagram you will have seen my adorable new tea cup. 

what have you bought lately?
p.s 20 more followers till the giveaway!
p.p.s hello new followers!





4 comments:

  1. Sorry I got the blazer last year and I haven't seen it since! Love the polka dots xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no worries, i did have a look! may extend my searches to eBay.. thanks! xx

      Delete
  2. your outfit is really cute! and the lunch box you got is super cute too! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Udderly Smooth Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shorts :) And that lunchbox is adorable! x

    ReplyDelete