home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

mud, sweat & tears.. literally


It was my boyfriends 21st birthday on Sunday, we went out for a meal on Friday and I had to give him his present as it was too exciting to keep it any longer. Boys are horrible to shop for, especially when its a big birthday, I struggled to think of a present for ages then I was browsing through The NEC groups' website in hope of finding one of his favourite bands playing and found possibly the best gift ever. I got him and myself tickets to see Bear Grylls on his Mud, Sweat and Tears tour, exciting stuff! I struggled on how to give him his present as I wanted to give it him in a exciting way instead of just telling him. So I created two little 'Admit One' old fashioned cinema style tickets and a poster! Nifty eh? Now to find a hotel..





p.s he loved it! roll on the 23rd of March :D

No comments:

Post a Comment