home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Monday, February 27, 2012

Pearl Drops now... smile!





Pearl Drops Now Smile

I picked up Pearl Drops half price at Morrisons and it was totally worth the purchase. I do visit the hygienist various times throughout the year just to give my teeth a proper good cleaning, but at £28 a visit it can become expensive! So I thought I'd try out Pearl Drops, as it claims to give you an "instantly shiner whiter looking smile" They weren't lying! I really love the Pearl Drops product, it leaves my teeth feeling very clean, and gives them a feeling of freshness and that was just after the first use. I have been using it for a week now and I have noticed a difference in brightness too. I wouldn't use it to replace my current toothpaste but use it alongside, so do my usual teeth brushing in the morning at night and use this before I go out anywhere. Did you know your meant to brush your teeth 5 times a day? Or either I have a crazy dentist who wants me to carry my toothbrush around with me. I would highly reccomend this product to anyone who is looking to brighten their smile!

have you tried any of the Pearl Drops products before?
happy monday, only 4 more days till the weekend, yay!


please if you could take a second to vote on the poll on the right hand side, so i know which content my lovely followers would like to see more of, thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment