home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Friday, February 24, 2012

polka dots & pocket watch


             

        
         

dress - h&m
cardigan - h&m
coat - new look
necklace - dorothy perkins

I wore this outfit to a christening on a Sunday, I first spotted it in a h&m catalogue I was sent and fell in love with it! I forgot about it for a while and tried it on in a h&m store and fell in love with it even more, but didn't purchase as I had a £5 discount code to use online. When it arrived of course I loved it, but it hit me how short this dress actually is, I was planning on teaming it with heels but decided to opt for my flat moccassions. This outfit is great for any occasion, day time, family meetings, work. The best thing about it is the simplicity, as you can just throw on the dress and some jewellery and it looks like you've made an effort, when really its just the print. I bought this coat from New Look, everyone needs a mac in their wadrobe. It's a timeless piece, that you can just throw on, just my style. What more could you want? Well I should find my get up and go, as I have a meeting at 1.30 at a venue for an event I'm organising, it's a hard life.

what posts do you like to see on my blog?
outfit of the day, or just my ramblings?




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks! thats so nice to read as i thought i looked a bit poorly haha x

      Delete