home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

sail away with me, what will be will be








         

top - H&M
leggings - River Island

Yesterday I went shopping with Tarnia and Sara and little Tyler, it was nice to get out of town and go somwhere different for a couple of hours I didn't spend to much money I picked up this plain t-shirt which is the perfect length as its long enough to wear with leggings without the dreaded camel toe display.
I um'ed and ah'ed about these leggings, I tried them on in-store and thought they were pretty cool but had a dreading thought in the back of my mind of the leggings Mum used to put me in when I was younger and put them back. I slept on it and decided I really really liked them and my Mum kindly picked them up for me!
I've never had River Island leggings before they're quite thick and feel good quality, might have to invest in other colours and styles. Think I may purchase some little boat shoes or vans to wear with these leggings when the weather warms up. This is a brave purchase for me and completely out of my comfort zone as I've seen so many people wear leggings wrong. Public displays of  lady bits/camel toe makes me shudder.. I also don't own many printed items, a couple of dresses, but my wadrobe is mainly built up of block colours.
This is my first printed item of legwear/trousers/bottoms I can't wait to wear them outside.
There is also a very cute matching top to the leggings, not sure if I will be purchasing that don't want to look like I'm wearing boat pyjamas/boat onesie!

Have you bought any payday treats this month?
What do you think of the S/S 12 collections?





2 comments:

  1. i love the pattern on ur leggings, your blog is just so lovely, i will be visiting it again very soon :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete