home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Monday, February 06, 2012

to do list: 01


"hello!"

Thats Monday down, tonight I will tidy my room (AGAIN) I don't know how I manage to get it in such a mess every day. I'm just gonna relax tonight browse the internet for fantabulous things and watch some movies. I am a very organised person and write many many lists of anything and everything, so I'll do a weekly to do list at the start of each week, say hello to week 01's list!

things to do:
- make valentines present and share on my blog
- spend Thursday watching lie to me all day long
- sort out my boyfriends birthday present
- bake a birthday cake for said boyfriend
- ponder further on hotels for our weekend away
- hunt down an aysmmetrical skirt/dress (really want one!)
- find an outfit for meal on Friday
- find an outfit for night out on Saturday

woo, feel much better now I have made a list.. o.c.d much?! 
do you have much planned this week?
p.s remember when we get to 50 followers, I have a super giveaway planned!


No comments:

Post a Comment