home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Sunday, March 04, 2012

happy birthday to.. me!
















I haven't posted this weekend as I've had so much going on! Today is my 19th birthday, here is a summary of my weekend in photographs! Friday evening I went out to the Italian for a meal this time for my birthday celebrations with my boyfriend. Yesterday, I lazed around and did nothing before getting ready to go out with my girls. Who had a wonderful surprise for me, they all sneaked together and arranged a pre-night out meal at my friends flat. They even got me a birthday cake how awesome!? I wore my River Island dress which I posted about way back on New Years Day, with my brand new flatforms which I had for my birthday, I love them. Today, my actual birthday I slept in quite late... as I got in at 10 to 5 this morning, I later ventured out for another meal with my family and boyfriend, we also went to visit friends and my Nan made me the traditional hedgehog cake. All in all, a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a lovely birthday!
    What's your instagram username? xx

    ReplyDelete