home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

chelsea girl for the birthday girl






oh hai face!

This is one of the beautiful gifts my boyfriend got me for my birthday. The lace dress is part of the Chelsea Girl range at River Island. The design is a paisley lace, the dress has a beautiful cut on it. I just love everything about this dress, the neck line, the shoulder details... I teamed it with my trusty leather jacket which I dug out due to boredom of my winter coats. Also my pocket watch necklace and my pearly Topshop flats for a roast dinner on Sunday. I also had the set of bangles I'm wearing in the pictures and a pair of flatforms for my birthday. I can't tell you enough how awesome they are, was a bit weird to walk in at first. But they did me well, I survived a night out on Saturday which saw me getting in at 5am. Bye bye killer heels, hello pain free flatforms.

2 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous! There are so many lace dresses out there at the moment, but this one is really different. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty, I love that dress xo

    ReplyDelete