home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Thursday, March 01, 2012

rubies & emeralds


    

string vest - new look
cardigan - dorothy perkins
skirt - river island

Sorry for the headless shots, I'm having a few camera/tripod issues. I love this skirt, I remember spotting it in River Island but at the time I couldn't afford and didn't really wear skirts. I saw someone carrying it around in a R.I sale and thought to myself yes, i want that skirt. But alas, the sale whore had grabbed the last one. But many months later I found this on eBay and i love it. Its great to wear in winter with tights and it will be perfect in summer with sandals. This cardigan has been my go to for a while now, its comfortable and I know I can just chuck it on and it will look ok! I love the the colours in this outfit, the deep gem likes shades of my cardigan and vest against the beige, baby pinks and blues colours in my skirt. Just think the sunshine is making me too happy, if thats possible. I am preparing for the weekend now, the drinks will be flowing and I myself can not wait. Do you have any plans this weekend?




Emma over at milkteef has picked Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh as her co-buy at BuyaPowa as part of their blogger week, it is an absolutely gorgeous scent. And you can own it for as little as £35 that is a crazy bargain!

2 comments:

  1. Love the skirt!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is such a pretty one ^_^

    ReplyDelete