home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Sunday, March 18, 2012

happy mothers day!



the bottom colour is the true colour of the iPod, the above black is just a reflection of my camera!

iPod Shuffle - Apple

I have a very poorly mum this mothers day, but this definitely managed to put a smile back on her face. She has been talking about getting an iPod shuffle for a while now, so she has something to listen to when she goes running. But as a working mum of 3 children, she can't really afford to go out and buy herself an iPod. I work at Argos so I could of purchased one from there and took advantage of my staff discount but Apple offer a free engraving service so I justified not having my discount for the price engraving would cost. I was extremely impressed with Apple services I think ordered this on the Tuesday evening, and it was engraved and ready to be shipped on the 13th, how totally awesome? I am a mahooosive Apple fan and have raved about their products for years. I love my Apple products and they are still in full working order even after years of use!

 

 I also put together a little gift basket for my boyfriends mum, not as a Mothers Day present but more of a thank you. So thanks for feeding me all the time and letting me stay over rent free! I got her an angel wings phone case, little 'angels gather here' plaque, it is super little.. I've lost it a couple of times this week. Of course a massive bar of galaxy and I also got a irish cream hot chocolate on a spoon, which I thought was cool. Its a solid lump of chocolate that you stir into milk and it becomes hot chocolate, how clever.


ta da, what do you think of my wrapping skills!?

3 comments:

  1. Amazing wrapping skills! Such sweet presents!

    http://lovelettersandsnippets.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete