home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Friday, March 16, 2012

I'm your little harlot, scarlet

So here it is, you voted for more outfit's of the day and you got them! 



top - h&m
leggings - river island 
everything else is old, sorry!

This is my current go to outfit for ultimate comfort, I have grown a love for leggings. They are so much more comfortable than wearing stiff skinny jeans but, I've seen so many people wear them wrong in the past and it just put me off. Then there is the whole can you wear leggings as trousers debate, no. I myself can't gracefully wear leggings as trousers especially my new leggings which are see through on the butt area. I am always conscious of certain areas not being covered, haha. I have had this leather jacket for years, it was from New Look its done very well although I have noticed a hole on the elbow area. I've also had this scarf for yonks, it was originally from River Island, I think it was about £10 which is an amaze balls price because its a luxurious fabric and feels silky to touch. Had a quiet day today I just popped out for lunch with my boyfriend and discovered a new found love for quesadillas, yum. Today I was sporting a middle parting, I'm getting bored of my overgrown side fringe. But there is no this is no chance in hell I could pull of a bulky fringe, so currently having a hair dilemma. white girl problems!

where are you on the leggings as trousers debate? yay or nay?



I would just like to add.. thank you so much to everyone who viewed my blog yesterday. I know its not cool to talk about blog stats and all that, but yesterday my blog experienced extremely high views, which is so so wonderful after me struggling to think of posts to write and worrying if readers are enjoying my content it really gave me the boost I needed, what a wonderful blogging world I am now part of! Thank you beauties!

1 comment: