home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Thursday, March 15, 2012

marc jacobs daisy eau so fresh

peep oh!




marc jacobs daisy eau so fresh - BuyaPowa

I first smelt this perfume back in the airport last year, it was simply gorgeous and I should of parted with my cash there and then, but my initial thought was to shop around a bit, it might be cheaper on the flight back. of course it wasn't.. But since then I have really chickened out every time its come to purchasing this, I didn't feel right parting with the best part of £50 for this perfume. So when I saw Emma over at milkteef had chose it for her product on BuyaPowa's blogger week, I signed up to the co-buy straight away. The BuyaPowa site has a great concept, individual sellers get together to take part in a co-buy so the price drops, it is essentially like a company buying in bulk. The more people that get involved in the co-buy allows the price drop, the co-buyer that gets the most people involved in the co-buy receives their product for free! This fragrance came down to £35 which was totes amaze! Now I can smell beautiful for a fraction of the price. Maybe I'll let my phone in on the beauty game and treat it to a Marc Jacobs Daisy lid style case.

I've got lots of things to sort through and blog about so I have no excuse for the future, my hours have been cut next week - boo hoo - which frees me up with time to blog! I've had a very lucky week, I placed my first bet on the Cheltenham Races and won a cheeky £50 which will be spent next weekend in Birmingham. I also won Bee over at vivatramp first giveaway for a gorgeous iPhone cover! Which I am over the moon about as I have never won any sort of giveaway before, so I am very excited for that to arrive!

what do you think of the current font size? too small and irritating? or just right!

2 comments:

  1. I bought this for myself, too. Daisy is my signature summer scent so I can't wait for this one to turn up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i forgot i was expecting it to be honest, so was a nice surprise in the post :D

      Delete