home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

my new blazer!


blazer - river island via eBay

I have been after a more sturdy blazer for a while to replace my jersey one. My boyfriend got me this one for my birthday from River Island, he paid the full price for it and I wasn't sure how much use I would get out of it considering the price tag. The River Island ones went down to half price which was so annoying, and they aren't able to refund the difference which is understandable, they also don't offer an exchange so sending this one back to re buy it at the reduced price would result in us paying another delivery charge. But me being the eBay whizz, I found the exact same blazer on eBay for £21 - the price has gone up since - it is the exact same blazer, the labels are a bit odd and not River Island official looking, but hey the blazer looks the exact same. Its a very luxurious blazer, soft to touch and the lining inside is super comfy. My lovely Vallvik dresser was collected from Ikea by some family friends yesterday, so that shall be assembled later on! Now the task of taking out my clothes from my current one and storing them downstairs. Oh well at least I can have a good sort through my clothes this way, killing two birds with one stone.

remember 50 followers marks a give away!



2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a gorgeous blazer, I love it! The colour really suits you too. :)

    ReplyDelete