home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

my very favourite sun dress


- sorry about image quality for the first two images camera didn't want to play today -

soul cal deluxe floral dress - republic

I ventured into my attic Friday morning to pick a few summer items out of my suitcase to wear whilst the sun has come out! I'm not brave enough to bring the whole suitcase down as I feel its to early, I mean it is March after all.. I can guarantee as soon as I bring the whole hefty thing down, queue rain and my sorry ass will be dragging it right back up again. I brought down my coral jeans, a few printed vests and this beautiful little sun dress! I didn't have time to fake tan my legs and didn't want to scare the people of my town with my milk bottle legs so teamed it with leggings. Of course a top knot and aviators was necessary for today. Whenever its warm I grace a top knot, to get all of my locks of my neck and let it breathe. The aviators are just ultimate cool. I love this dress so much, I bought it to go away to Turkey last year with my boyfriend. I paid around £20 which is an awesome price, it is half price now so get yourself to your nearest Republic and get this dress! - I think there was only a size 12 left online when I checked - I have a nasty headache right now, don't think my cornea are used to so much intake of day light. so I have come indoors to chill out and listen to the Beach Boys.

the only pale person in all of Turkey!

ladies, how would you feel about me posting a blog sale, 
got lots of lovely clothes & shoes that don't get worn and need to go to new loving owners?


2 comments:

  1. I lovvvve the dress, and pretty pics btw!

    Win a pair of retro sunnies and a travel set by ASOS on my blog here! :)

    http://jitterbug-r.blogspot.in/2012/03/its-giveaway-time.html

    ReplyDelete