home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Sunday, March 25, 2012

they would rue the day, I was alone without you


quickly taken on iPhoto!

gah, seriously didn't realise how late it was getting! Just an update as I haven't posted for zomg 3 days! I did have posts planned for Thursday & Friday but being the unorganised scatty person I am at the moment I didn't schedule the posts ready. I had a phone call early Thursday morning which resulted in my boyfriend having to stay in hospital for two days, he broke his arm really badly and had to have a metal plate & other metaly bits put in, ouch! :( If you have been reading my blog long enough you would have read about the awesome birthday present I got him, Bear Grylls: Mud, Sweat & Tears tickets he unfortunately couldn't go to that as he wasn't allowed to leave the hospital, but we're going to go shopping this week and I'll get him a new present then! I attended the Bear Grylls show and it was totally awesome! What an inspirational evening that was, but more on that another time. I'm gonna go chill in bed, watch Avatar & catch up on blogs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment