home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Monday, April 23, 2012

big 'ol owl eyes





owl jumper - eBay

I have wanted this owl jumper since it was first released but as I live in the middle of no where and have no access to Topshop stores it was difficult to get my hands on, I did lose a few auctions on eBay which sold for ridiculous prices but I happily won this for £24.99. Its quite itching as its made of mohair but its totally worth being itching over! I wore this jumper shopping today with a top knot, skinny jeans and moccasins it was definitely high in comfort minus the itching. Went shopping with my Mum and spend money that I should really be saving but oh well, you only live once. I will share those purchases with you this week, my bedroom is also almost complete so thats another post waiting! My eBay is bursting with many goodies that I need in my life will have to get like an extra 3 jobs just to fund my spending habits.. 

2 comments:

  1. That's such a cute jumper... I want one!!!! :)

    talking-wardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete