home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Friday, April 06, 2012

I find it so romantic when you look into my beautiful eyes & lose control

eyeliner yay or nay?

happy Friday! (although my brain thinks its Saturday) was going to do an outfit post today, but I wore an outfit I have previously posted about so seemed pointless! Today was pretty lazy, my body woke its self up at 7 - damn you - but I tossed and turned and had a bit of a lie in, which was pleasantly followed by a bacon sandwich. Best way to start the day! The most of the day was a failed attempt at updating my Dads sat nav, the software is still downloading now. I caught up on blogs, and the leading high street stores 'new in' sections on their websites. Also had a minor trip to town so all in all a lazy day.


No comments:

Post a Comment