home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Thursday, April 05, 2012

primark haul






please excuse my bloated gut.. I had just devoured a pizza...




Apologies for the lack of posts, even bigger apologies to my MacBook who has been very neglected and unloved this week! I started my new job/apprentice on Monday, which I love! I'm surprised at how much I've learnt already, just little Photoshop bits I wasn't aware of. I have looked at HTML to which wasn't as scary as I thought, but that may all change! So, I now have four days of and the first bank holiday off for the first time in 3 years, crazy! I will attempt to do an OOTD post over the next four days, but not promising anything for tomorrow as I'm planning on having a wonderful lie in.

Anywho.. on with the post. On Sunday I somehow persuaded my Dad to take our family (minus 18 year old anti social emo brother) to Telford. I took a few things back, and swapped it for two very adorable pair of shoes for my new job. The black and white ones have built in cushion which was a bit odd at first but I have got used to it now. I did find them a little tight and my toes sore after wearing them but pain is beauty! The black pair with a bow are very comfortable and they're not to tight which is perfect. I also picked up this adorable clutch I believe it was £7, tomorrow will be spent teaming it up with an outfit for this weekends planned night out. And finally.. a skinny mint waist belt at £2 you can't go wrong, You keep up to date with the pastel trend and then can dispose of it when I get bored, and thats what I love about Primark, disposable trends. Although I won't be disposing of this beauty!

have you found any wonders in Primark lately?


1 comment: