home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Friday, May 11, 2012

boo who?!



so I came in from running club last night a very sweaty mess collapsed on the sofa and checked my e-mail inbox to be greeted by a big 'CONGRATULATIONS' from the lovely team at Boohoo! I won the LBD competition that ran on their facebook page and now have £200 to spend on Boohoo! My reply consisted of many YAAAAAY's they must think I am crazy. I have stopped myself looking on Boohoo since I was entered in the competition as I didn't want to get to carried away and get my hopes up, so its refreshing to see their new stock, theres so many gorgeous things on there! This is a wonderful thing as I've never been able to just go and spend £200 purely on clothes shoes and accessories. Even more wonderful as I am trying to save my money for many expensive things, so I wouldn't be able to splurge as much.


Now.. what to buy...

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. definately, i've going to order some many of the fake litas! but they have a new collection out on Monday, so think I'll wait till order till then!

      Delete