home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Thursday, May 10, 2012

oreo brownie recipe



I have always wanted to make brownies but thought they would take a lot of time and effort, I like things to be quick and painless! So when I watched Lorraine Pascale make these on tv one rainy Sunday morning I knew I had to make them the fact they are packed with Oreos swayed me further. The brownies were very successful and super easy to make, I should of kept them in the oven just a little bit longer but we were all too excited to have a taste. Next time I'll have to make a bigger batch as they didn't last the afternoon! Recipe here!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh wow, I MUST make these x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has made me crave brownies... they look seriously lush! xx

    ReplyDelete