home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Monday, May 14, 2012

Protego Horribilis




This is my second charm bracelet, I decided to make a themed one to express my love for all things Potter. I bought the leather charm carrier a while a go on offer, and I purchased the snitch and owl charm at the Clothes Show Live way back in December, but whilst I was at work the other day I noticed how incredibly cheap the beads were! The little gold foil speckled beads are down to £3.99 so I went ahead and bought 4 packs. I also bought a snake charm. I have been looking on eBay for more Potter related charms, I have found a sorting hat and the famous key from the first in the Potter series. I have been thinking about getting a Harry Potter related tattoo for a while, not an obvious scar on the head as so many have tried to be clever and suggest! Just something related but subtle, I have got a few ideas but won't spill them just yet.

I made my Boohoo order today was so nice to just splash out. I didn't order to much clothing as my clothing storage system is already bursting at the seams. But hey who's complaining about 5 new pairs of shoes and on trend accessories?  Just a reminder that when I get to 50 followers I will be having a giveaway!

- there are many live links above to save you searching the internet for the items, enjoy! -

1 comment: