home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Ted Baker feopora skirt






Ah, I took these pictures a while ago so weird to see my hair its natural colour and my side parting as I am a fully fledged middle parted ombre haired human now! Anyway, I spotted this Ted Baker skirt in my local catalogue bargain shop/littlewoods and fell in love with it! What I want to know is why didn't someone scoop it up when it was £16!? Crazy to think a skirt that retails at £145 I got for £4! (I also had a 20% off voucher) I was debating selling it as one went for a £100 on eBay, but I think it will be a lovely piece in my wardrobe alongside my Ted Baker playsuit. It is such a beautiful skirt, made of rich fabrics and it has a full under skirt, its so luxurious. I'm saving it for a wedding I'm attending in the summer months. You can buy one here at a reduced price but its not a good a bargain as I had, sorry ladies!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that has to be the best bargain ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its the best kind of pick me up, lately i've had over £300 worth of Ted Baker stuff for under £10!

      Delete
  2. That is a gorgeous skirt and the most amazing bargain I've ever seen! I agree, bargains like this are such a good pick me up.
    You said this was from a local bargain store/littlewoods? I didn't realise littlewoods still had stores. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yeah, its like a littlewoods clearance/seconds store, but the stock has no faults! and its all on trend, its like my little treasure trove :D

      Delete
  3. Lovely skirt. But also I have that robe from Primark. I love it!
    x
    http://www.daniellesdiscerningeye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... this is so pretty... :) I can't beleive that you got it for £4!!! Wow... that's crazy discount!!! :)

    talking-wardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete