home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

a very merry unbirthday to me











dress - boohoo *
blazer - river island
shoes - love label (old)
belt - dorothy perkins (old)

I have so many lovely pictures of the items I recieved from Boohoo that I have decided to divide them into daily posts, as I think a super long post would be boring and I have a lot of pictures! So this may be my favourite item, I have been eyeing it up for a while on the website but never plucked up the courage to buy it as I've never needed it. I'm so glad I own it now, the fabric does feel a little thin but I think thats perfect, as its a summery dress so you need it to be light and airy. The print is adorable, but I think my favourite part about this dress is the underskirt which is only a little bit visible. I have decided that this will be the perfect dress to wear as a wedding guest. The best part is I already own the perfect accessories. This floral belt goes unbelievably well with this dress, and the fact I have matching heels I could almost explode with excitement! When I look at this dress I just want to put on frilly socks, brogues little lace gloves and go and eat cucumber sandwiches and sip tea.


do you think i would be welcome here wearing this dress?

3 comments:

  1. I really like that belt :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh that dress is so pretty. It really suits you. :)

    ReplyDelete