home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Thursday, May 17, 2012

you so fresh to death & sick as ca-cancer






shorts - boohoo *
sunglasses - boohoo *
converse - bank
top - republic (old)

I have been lusting after a pair of American stars and stripes shorts for a while, but living in Wales it is very rare occasion for me to get my milk bottle legs out almost so pale they're see through, woe is me.. Here was the perfect chance to make a pair mine, I ordered them in a size 10 and they fit perfectly. They will be a great addition to my summer wardrobe and will be the first thing I take out of my suitcase when I arrive at my holiday destination, which we are yet to book but I am determined to go.

I love the sunglasses, they are the nicest pair I have owned for a while. I think Boohoo are selling them for around £10, I would more than happily pay that for this gorgeous pair of sunglasses. To be honest, all the items on Boohoo are fairly priced and if I could afford to I'd be ordering things all the time from there. Don't get carried away now Low...

5 comments:

  1. Those glasses and shorts are amazing !
    Your blog is lovely (:
    xManon

    Will you please check out my blog sometime? You can follow me if you like !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shorts.... I wish it was sunnier where I live 2 as my legs are a super pale 2!
    Love Coco x x x (now following, could you please check out my blog)
    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete