home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Thursday, June 21, 2012

asymmetric skirt





asymmetric skirt - eBay

I have wanted a asymmetric skirt since before Christmas but could only find one in Zara, for 8 times the price and it was always out of stock online.  So my search continued, in recent months they have been popping up all over the high street. I did purchase a grey jersey one from Primark but didn't like the fabric and the way it hanged so that was returned. So when I saw this Zara imitation for £3.99 on my beloved eBay I didn't hesitate to buy it. I thought whats to lose for that price? If I don't like it I can gift it to someone, so here it is in all its glory my green asymmetric skirt. 


3 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit, dear!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a good price, might have to order one!

    check out my blog, please www.happyrebekah.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete