home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

buckle ring




I have wanted a buckle ring for a while,  but finding a 9 carat gold one was proofing to be super expensive. So I didn't hestitate to order this one from eBay for under £2. I can't really fault it for that price, but the product did differ from the image slightly. It came quickly and I also had a free gift, a rubber adidas ring lolz.. I won't be wearing that but its the thought that counts, eh? 


I am in love with ordering things from Hong Kong eBay at the moment its all so ridiculously cheap and the majority with free delivery it is definitely worth the wait. I have my eye on a few things for my holiday in September. What I like best with ordering from abroad, besides the super cheap price! is that the items are unique. I know that I won't bump into someone else wearing the same shorts or top as me, as they aren't clever enough or possibly stupid enough to trawl the internet for hours. Thats my only concern when looking in high street shops - my town only has a new look, peacocks and dorothy perkins, lame - you can guarantee someone will be wearing the exact same outfit as you.

2 comments: