home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

holiday wishlist


• top - h&m • floral garland - topshop • lace shorts - missguided • straw bag - topshop • sandals - topshop 


It has been a week since we booked our holiday to Egypt and although we aren't departing till September I can't help but look at all the summer things the high street has to offer. These are my favourite items, I have wanted the floral garland for a while to make my boring top knots more exciting but haven't seen one in my local store yet. I can't justify paying the delivery charge for just that item. The ladybug print top is soooo adorable, I wasn't to sure on it at first but on closer inspection it is just irresistibly cute! Of course any beach scene wouldn't be complete without a structured straw bag and the hints of pink are just a bonus for me. I really like the lace shorts on missguided but feel they are a bit pricey for what they are, d.i.y anyone? Finally, I love love love the rose gold sandals and might have to order a pair tonight. I'm a sucker for anything rose gold. Just a quick post as I'm off to my gym induction now!

1 comment:

  1. I get soo excited for holidays, end up packing like 2 weeks in advance!! Love all your picks, expecially the little h&m top, so summery! xx

    ReplyDelete