home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Friday, June 01, 2012

pinch, punch first day of the month!

floral garland headband - new look   £2!

001.  June already?! where is the year going, this month I am going to be a better blogger and make myself blog more often. I have lots of lovely bargains arriving from Hong Kong, outfits & recipes to share with you!

002. We booked our holiday this week which I am soooo extremely and utterly excited about! In September I will be flying out to Naama Bay in Egypt, near the very popular Sharm El Sheikh. Of course my inner shopaholic has kicked in and is looking for a new holiday wadrobe which I am banned from as I have tons of clothes I bought for last years holiday and never wore. A few new accessories won' t hurt though...

003. Today I am off to the seaside town of Aberystwyth, haven't picked the best day to go as its likely to rain. But I'll make the most of it and enjoy an ice cream on the beach nestled under my cute bow umbrella.

004. I am awaiting my Boohoo credit to go back into my account so many lovely things arriving daily on their store. Is there anything that you just must have in your life?

2 comments: