home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Thursday, June 07, 2012

skulls & studs




skull clutch - eBay

Whenever I'm getting ready for a night out I never seem to have an amazing statement clutch and always have to settle for my plain trusty goes with anything bag. But no longer, I found this on eBay and didn't hesitate to bid on it and won it for... 63p! I waited patiently for it arrive from Hong Kong, which I was a bit worried about I ordered a couple of things and they have all arrived safely and in good time, so will definitely be ordering some more stuff.  I was really impressed with the size of it when it came. Its much bigger than I thought it would be. It does have a strap inside too so you don't have to hold it in your hand. Now I just need a night out to show it off!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this clutch is amazing! I love studs and skulls :)

    Would you like to follow each other´s Blog with GFC or Facebook?

    Greetings

    http://bouquet-defleurs.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazinggg clutch, I LOVE your style!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete