home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Thursday, August 02, 2012

i'm back!


I have been a terrible blogger and have neglected my little spec on the world wide web for almost a month. The truth is, I just haven't been motivated to write any posts.. I have been kinda busy with work and other commitments but when I had time at home I have been seriously unmotivated to take any pictures - blogwise - or write any posts. In the time I haven't been posting I have finally passed my driving test and have a gleaming corsa that I can drive around in, mega achievement for me! p.s driving is super expensive, i have zilch pounds and zero pence in my bank right now..
I have also collected lots of lovely things to show you over the next couple of posts. I won a giveaway for a gorgeous pair of Zalando shoes, andddddd my amazing mumma bought me the enrapture totem curlers, she just gets me!

lots of exciting things coming your way to read, hope you didn't miss me too much!

3 comments:

  1. welcome back! can't wait to read all the exciting things you have been up to lately!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post!
    come by and lets fllw each other if you love to do:)
    miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete